Volunteering with the Friendship and Caring Trust makes an enormous difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities and also their families. Your time, skills and enthusiasm could bring so much to the people we support and really will change lives for the better.
By choosing to volunteer with us, you will not only be an invaluable support to someone, you will also get a lot out of it too.
People volunteer for a variety of reasons including:
• Building confidence
• Meeting new people
• Satisfaction of seeing someone else learn, grow and develop
• Learning new skills
• Experiencing new situations
• Having fun!
• Adding to your CV
• Using your skills and knowledge
• Helping someone else get the most out of life
• An opportunity to try a new career
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us.